Build Cool APIs In Express and TypeScript
How we start a new Express and TypeScript project?
The main idea is how to build applications with Express and TypeScript 🤔 ?
What are the features of this project starter?
Some of features that project contains are:
- Beautiful Code 🚀.
- Dependency Injection ❤️.
- Simplified Database Query 👌.
- Clear Structure with different layers such as controllers, services, repositories, models, middlewares 🙋♂️.
- Easy Exception Handling 👋.
- Smart Validation ✔️.
- Easy event dispatching 😍.
- Fast Database Building with migrations 😜.
- Easy Data Seeding with our own factories 🍏.
- Auth System 🚗.
- Docker 🐳.
- Class-based to handle WebSocket events 🎉.
- Class-based to handle Cron Jobs 💼.
- API Documentation 📝.
- GraphQL 📈.
- Queue Jobs 🚧.
How to install the starter project?
You can check all details of a project on GitHub, but to install a project in a short way, you need to: Clone from GitHub, Run
npm install and
npm run dev.
Now you have a project with Scalable structure, Error handling, Authentication, etc.