We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.JS based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- 3.5+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of Node.Js, Express, MongoDB.
- Previous experience in writing APIs and implementing functionality with third party APIs.
- Ability to design abstracted, high-level, and reusable solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Good to have: knowledge of NestJS Framework and experience in typescript.
- Bonus points: Basic understanding of Front-end frameworks ReactJS or AngularJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
Apply at email@example.com
apply in this form below: