Human Resources Manager
Kutia is a software company founded in 2013, based in Prishtina. Since its establishment until today, the company has had a natural growth with a focus on high quality in service delivery and team expertise.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partner looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Equality and diversity
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime
- Paid time off
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
- Investment in growth and certifications