Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Sourcing new sales prospects and reaching out to them to book appointments for product demonstrations.
- Reaching out to leads captured and nurtured by the Marketing Team to book demonstrations.
- Providing feedback to Marketing Team regarding the quality of marketing-sourced leads.
- Clearly communicating Kutia’s value propositions to prospects and learning about their needs to see if there’s a good fit.
- Providing support to Account Executive team as needed.
- Being responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the sales team.
- Identifying key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Setting appointments for the Head of the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurturing new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales representative.
- Driving attendance for webinars and live seminars as well as setting meetings for conferences.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Responding, engaging, and qualifying inbound leads and inquiries
- Engaging current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Scheduling appointments and demos for the sales team.
- Holding engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Ensuring successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ years of successful experience in telemarketing.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRM applications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred).