We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans, and coordinate the work with partners and clients. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Sales team and Operation to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer’s and partners”s management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with the key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as Key Account Manager, Project Coordinator, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.