Kutia is a software company founded in 2013, based in Prishtina. Since its establishment until today, the company has had a natural growth with a focus on high quality in service delivery and team expertise.
We’re looking for a PHP Back-end Developer to join our team.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of PHP Laravel framework, 2-3 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming with PHP and at least elementary knowledge of design patterns other than MVC.
- Previous experience in writing APIs and implementing functionality with third party APIs.
- Ability to design abstracted, high-level, and reusable solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Attractive compensation + employee benefits
- Professional development training programs.
- Opportunity to work with fantastic and creative team.
- Option to work remotely a few days per month
If you consider that you possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.
Application will be closed on: 15.03.2021