- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- 3.5+ years of experience.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
apply in this form below: