Quality Assurance Automation
We are looking for two Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
• E2E testing, including designing tests and then automate them
• Develop and maintain UI & API automation tests in CI/CD environment
• Writing and executing automatic tests based on the specified environment.
• Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative
development and regression testing.
• Review user stories and functional requirements.
• Assist with manual testing; execute manual test cases and scripts for products under development
using test management/tracking tools.
• Knowledge or relevant experience with programming languages, such as Java, C#, C++
• Strong understanding of OOP, TDD, SW architecture designs and patterns
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
• Knowledge of web technologies including HTML, JSON – Advantage
• Experience with Cloud – an advantage
• Experience with Selenium – an advantage
• Experience with Git – an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in testing & QA methodologies – an advantage.
• Multitasking and problem-solving abilities, context switching, and “out-of-the-box” thinking abilities.
• Team player, pleasant, and with a high level of integrity.
• Very organized, thorough and devoted.
• Bright, fast learner, independent.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Health insurance
• Work from home
• Flat Management
• Paid overtime
• Breaks and Flexible Schedules
• Competitive salary