We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Experience 5+ years with Core Java.
- Knowledge of TDD, or BDD or at least extensive unit testing in Java.
- Knowledge of something like agile (SCRUM or similar).
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database.
- Experience with CI and ideally CD (ideally AWS Code services).
- Experience with Git or similar.
- Experience with AWS – S3 and EC2 (IMPORTANT).
- Experience with supporting a live application (IMPORTANT).
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
Apply at email@example.com