We are looking for a 3x Java developer responsible for building Java applications. In this role, you will analyze, design, and develop new complex backend features, redesign bottlenecks for scale and maintain our backend services.
You will also take part in feature development from the requirement definition state to the final deliverable. This project is a huge challenge and an opportunity to get in at an exciting phase of the product and make a significant impact – while working as part of a highly talented team that fosters innovation, independence, and responsibility.
In addition, it keeps the customer in mind at all times.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience in Java 8, Spring, SQL (Perl is a plus)
- Experience in server-side software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in networking, routing protocols, firewalls- an advantage
- Team player, pleasant person to work with, high level of integrity
- Very bright, fast learner, independent, and organized.
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
apply in this form below: