DevOps Engineer is responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders, including software development teams and other information technology resources to support business processes/ production systems and provide operational efficiency using industry-standard technologies.
- Design, develop, and support software for our cutting-edge automation framework.
- Develop automation pipelines to deliver software to public clouds.
- Invent new ways to improve software delivery speed and efficiency.
- Develop logistical software systems to promote microservices/applications to prod and non-prod environments.
- Develop standards for software development and delivery.
- Enforce quality standards through automation.
- Develop modules to integrate unit tests, code analyzers, security scans, software deployments, automated tests, and reports with the automation pipelines.
- Drive change and implement automation wherever possible.
Stay current with industry trends, technologies, and standards.
- Experience with modern web architectures & cloud platforms (AWS, DigitalOcean)
- Experience working with microservices and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps automation/configuration management tools like TeamCity, Nagios, ELK, Splunk, Octopus Deploy, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent Jenkins, Spinnaker, or other CI orchestration software is a plus.
- Experience with distributed version control systems and knowledge of branching/merging strategies is a plus.
- Experience with web servers (Apache, Nginx, etc.)
- A working understanding of MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Nodejs, etc.)
- Knowledge of database technologies and moderate DBA skills (MongoDB, MySQL Server etc)
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime (x 1.5)
- Paid time off
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
Apply at email@example.com