We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- 3.5+ years of experience.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Flat Management
- Paid overtime
- Breaks and Flexible Schedules
- Competitive salary
Apply at email@example.com
apply in this form below: